MUSCLE BULL GYM
ROBERTO CONIGLIO, PERSONAL TRAINER
Roberto is a highly experienced PT who has worked in the industry for many years delivering personalised and motivational sessions to assist clients to achieve their goals. Roberto also has a wide range of experience in weight management and functional training.
Roberto has won 3 CrossFit competitions between London, Rio de Janeiro and Italy.
Roberto's passion is to help you live an abundant life of health and vitality. He is dedicated to helping you understand the fundamental movements in training, as well as making a stronger, fitter you!
He will give you 100% of his dedication, so he expects you to give 100% when you train with him!
So, whoever you are, whatever your fitness needs, together you can achieve it.
- Olympic Lifting
- Kettlebell Training
- TRX and Suspension Training
- Weight management
- Metabolic Training for Fat Loss
- Level 3 Diploma Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- Kettlebell Certificate
- TRX certificate
- Metabolic Training certificate / Nutrition advice certificate
A bit more about Roberto:
- Starts his day with 10 mins of foam rolling and a rich breakfast.
- The "Snatch" is without a doubt his favourite exercise; it is the perfect combination of power, coordination and strength.
- Before becoming a Personal Trainer, he was in the army.
- His guilty pleasure on his cheat day is Praline and Caramel Ice-cream (only once a month and if he is not competing).
- When he's not working out he likes to spend time with his dogs and partner.